Friday 6 July 2012

★ Etsy Friday ★

SignoraBonBon is my latest favourite etsy shop and is owned by
FRANCESCA CAPELLINI from Paris.  She writes on her profile page...


I'm a sweet girl looking for the poetry in life.
I love to walk in old things market on Saturday morning and find beautiful pictures,
I love brunch on sunday,
I love to cook bread in my kitchen,
I love to caress my cat while I work at the computer,
I love to read in the bed
I love to put parfumed oils on me
I love to smell the air in a summer night.


I enjoy to produce my personal creations with a particular attention on details.  There is nothing more important for me than entering in our souls and express our emotion through art and creativity.


I opened my etsy shop with the proposal to give some more sweetness to the life of people...


How cute are these collaged pictures?!  I love the colour palette and the mix of graphic retro style images with black and white photography.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...