Sunday 15 January 2012

★ NEW PRINTS ★

Have got some new prints in my RANKIDOODLE ETSY SHOP.  I have a few Scarborough themed prints, can you tell I'm homesick?!  and some customised hearts that would make great gifts for valentines day.

This one is a design based on the vintage bus blinds that are everywhere at the moment, talked about on my blog here.  It lists well known and loved streets and attractions from my lovely hometown.




A set of four Scarborough prints depicting The Spa, The Lighthouse, The Seafront and The Castle.









These prints measure 20 x 20cm and are £5 each or 4 for £15!!!

Lastly I have designed some personalised prints, a valentine heart and a new baby heart!  The customer can choose the wording (names, dates, places etc) on the print so it means something special to them.


              


              

These prints are £20 each and measure 30 x 40cm

★★★ For a 20% discount enter FRIENDS1 at the checkout ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...