Tuesday 29 March 2011

Wedding Inspiration boards

I love wedding blogs, I have planned my wedding a hundred times in my head, I change my theme every time I see a new image, dress or colour palette.  Now you can put all your ideas in one place.

Style me pretty has always been one of my favourite wedding blogs but I have only just discovered build a board.  This is where you have access to 1000s of amazing wedding images of cakes, dresses, flowers etc and you can create these amazing inspiration boards using their templates and they look really professional.  They are then posted on the sight for others to view and comment or you can just keep them to yourself.

Perfect if you're planning your wedding and need some ideas. Here are some I created, and you can view all of mine here

Summer Brights

Mint & Maytime

Masquerades Ball


All images via Style me pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...